Sunday, August 3, 2008

My First Love

Hi guys !

Im sure everyone had felt their love at some point of time in their life. It could even be when you were in 4th grade or even when you were at university or work place. This feeling is something which everyone would surely come across in their life. I came across as well.

It was around 8 years back. I had a very close friend named john. He was the heart throb of my school and all the girls would go gaga over him. Every pretty girl fell for him and i was not spared. He was extremely hot and he studies well. He is very smart and brilliant. It was the day we all came back to school after the summer holidays. This time we heard a news that there is going to be shuffling among the students of various sections for some reason. John was not in my section. I was seperated from my friends and i had to move to another section were i hardly knew few of them. I was sitting and the introduction classes were going on when John came and asked if he could come in. I could not believe it and i watched him pass by me and sit in the last desk slot. I could see every girl being glad that he has come to our section. Everyone's head was turning back and watching him sit though teacher was still on the dias. The classes started and it was time for art work. Luckily i was paired with john and we were asked to do something creative. John came up with an idea that we could do an art with handprints and thumb impressions. I acted like i dint know what was that. Then he held my hand and made me do some colors with the thumb print. I knew i have fallen for him. I dint know if i should tell him about this. I was very nervous every time he came close to me. I heard a lot of voices in my head which forced me to talk to him. But stil i was scared and my nerves were holding me back.

All other girls in my class were more social and they could very easily talk to John except me. I dint know why i was behaving so wierd. Then one fine day it was rose day celeberation where anyone could express their feelings by giving a rose to the person they like. I got roses for John and i went to him and i told him whatever i felt. I was scared what he would say. He smiled and accepted mine. I couldnt believe. My eyes were wetted by tears which were about to roll down to my cheeks. But i dint want to show up before him. He then held my hand and we were walking towards the stores. I was on top of the world. I can see every girl getting jealous about me. I dint care. I met him a lot of times after that and we were really close and happy.

A day then came that he had to quit his schooling and go to Australia because his dad fell ill. I never had a heart to let him go off me. But he said he dint have any other solution. Soon after he left to australia, my schooling got over and it was summer holidays again. This time my parents decided to change my school as my dad had a shift in his job. I had to move out of the city. I lost all the touch which i could have with him. I was pathless. I dint know what to do. Soon after i moved from the place i realised that the feelings for him should change or else i would get spoiled for myself. It has been so long and now more than 8 years, still i wish i could meet him back again. Even if not i have learnt to carry on with my own life. Well you can never get everything you wanted in life. But we can certainly learn to live with what we get :-)

10 comments:

nahj12 said...

sweeet.. sad to say.. it was not a happy ending.. or maybe not yet..\who knows.. your path shall cross again..

Ranjeet Kr. Vimal said...

ohhh its filmy..dont worry..u ill get another john...

Unknown said...

I totally agree with the person above me, u'll search for 1, n u'll get enough..actually more than expected!!

Do pay visit to mine blog as well, hope u'll like it!!

www.anuragarch.blogspot.com

Jules said...

shoooottt this issoooooo romantic! :( but sad...

I will add you to my blogroll. :) this is kind of exciting.

jules
www.soloden.blogspot.com
www.healthlines.blogspot.com

Kishore said...

Its only rare times reel life becomes real.. Good romantic stuff :) ...Hope the guy is also searching for you...After all this is a small world..

Alvia said...

A cute Story.. Had A similar Incident in My Life..But yea i Call It My First crush;)

Nywayz Gud Goin...c ya:)

Regards,
Alvia

www.alvianasir.blogspot.com

Karmasura said...

sad.. but compromise is the way of life, always look to people who have had lesser than you in such situations, and thank God that u've been given more..

anusha said...

AWw tht was really cute..bt i wont call it love.. it wud rather be a crush!! nice!! :)

Saravana said...

ohh...gr8 narration...urge to know wat happened were growing as lines progressed...a nice way of expressing ur first love...good post..cheers..

Amit Durgapal said...

Here is my story with the same title
http://amitdurgapal.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-first-love.html