Monday, August 4, 2008

My changes in this world

If you were super human or something you believe which has more power to change the world and things in it, what do you think you would change ?

Last night i was on bed and i dint catch sleep quickly as i used to. I had this strange thought running in my mind and i was counting on things i dont like. I wish i had a power to replace all my dislikes and things which are bad to this world.
May be if god asked me what i would want for myself or would allow me to change the world setup, i would quickly do the following.

P.S : Not necessarily in the written order !!

  • I would remove poverty and illiteracy
  • Make the world greener
  • Bring down the sky
  • Build myself a house in amazon forest
  • Give back existence to dinosaurs
  • Remove social status
  • Lower the sky and stars that everyone can touch
  • Visit to an island where no one lives. Only me and the oceans
  • A week stay inside the pyramid
  • A boat house stay at the night
  • Golden touch like midas :-D
  • A house with all my friends
  • A very happy life to myself and everyone

9 comments:

Karmasura said...

you want to bring down the sky?? eh?

what good will that do?
otherwise your wishlist seems ok..

Agnesian said...

Ohh dear ! You deserve a hud for such lovely thoughts , especially the idea to make it easier to reach the stars.

But do we actually need Dinosaurs? :O

Cheers !

Agnesian said...

* hug

( sorry bout my typos )

/-\rchi said...

nice dream!but golden touch of midas??..isn't that scary?!:-)

Kishore said...

Funny tho... :-)

"Give back existence to dinosaurs"

Y do u need it to get back ? One step ahead of Spielberg huh ??

Bianca Matos said...

Oh... God... this is really funny!

don´t you kidding when you say that you´d like to build a house in amazon forest?

well, I´m brazilian... and I know that some people have a really bad view about my country, specially about my state(Pará)... that almost nobody knows... you can search something about it, cause my state is a part of the amazon forest... but don´t think that we sleep with monkeys...or something like that! hahahaha!

Bianca Matos said...

oh... sorry about my english written... I don´t know how to write some things!

;*

Investinternals said...

if god ask me this question, i will ask him to make all in the world should leave without selfishness, jealousy, greed and religion

What do you think

Yusuf said...

aww, you're such a romantic:)