Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Search For A Gift !

Hey i'm sure everyone of us would have been in a situation where we ask others or friends what kind of a gift you could buy for an occasion or your partner or anything ! I have myself Googled a lot to see if there are any suggestions that any site provides in gifting to my guy or to my parents on their wedding day ! I came across this site now which gives a gift guide to all of us. Any kind of a gift that you want to present can be found here. The page is kind of pre set with some situation which you could select on. For example you could select the gift based on the occasion such as Christmas, Wedding day or Easter etc. Also you could search the gifts based on the person or individual you would like to give it such as Gifts for dad, mom, babies, boy friend, husband or anyone !

I was just searching to get a gift for my guy and i came across this one where i clicked on gifts for men. It showed me a whole lot of categories which had gift items suitable for men. It included an electronic dart board, wallet, driving gloves, perfumes etc. I got a whole lot of ideas running on my mind and finally decided on getting him a sunglass !

4 comments:

Exotour said...

nice blog, wish you success

Unknown said...

Yeah, I still haven't gotten anything for my dad for father's day, and that was a week ago -_-.... Yes, I feel bad about it. I thin I'll visit him today.

Heart Beatz said...

Thanks for the gift guide site. You have a nice blog. :)

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Hey, you, gorgeous babe... Meet me in Heaven Above where I can kiss your adorable feet and feed you baklava, k? I'm counting on you, girl. I love you. See you soon. God bless.